Diane S. Worth
Ms. Worth represents clients in all aspects of employment relations. She provides preventive consultation and on-site training for management and hourly employees. Diane is experienced in helping employers draft and implement personnel policies, employment contracts and severance agreements. She guides clients through Department of Labor audits, and represents employers against discrimination charges filed with the EEOC and state administrative agencies. Diane also handles litigation in federal and state courts in the areas of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other wrongful discharge claims.
Diane has authored many articles on employment law topics, and is a frequent presenter at seminars for HR managers and for other attorneys.
Diane has received Martindale-Hubbell Law Director's highest AV®* rating for lawyers, reflecting exemplary professional expertise, experience and stature.
- Kansas State University, BS in Secondary Education, English and Math, 1981
- University of Kansas, JD, 1984
- Professional Background:
- Kansas Bar, 1984
- Law Clerk to Chief Justice Alfred G. Schroeder, Kansas Supreme Court, 1984-86
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Patrick F. Kelly, 1986-88
- President, Employment Law Section, Kansas Bar Association, 1997
- President, KU Law School Board of Governors, 2001-2002
- Chairman, Board of Editors, Kansas Bar Journal, 2002-2005; Member of the Board of Editors since 1988
- Recipient of Kansas Bar Association's "Outstanding Service Award", 2006
- Editor, Kansas Annual Survey
- Member, Kansas Commission on Judicial Qualifications
* CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies