William B. Sorensen, Jr.
Mr. Sorensen practices primarily in the field of bankruptcy, representing debtors and creditors in insolvency and reorganization situations. From 1986 through 1996, Bill handled hundreds of Chapter 7 liquidations as a Chapter 7 trustee. He has served as debtor's counsel in numerous out-of-court workouts and Chapter 11 reorganizations. Bill's extensive experience in bankruptcy matters has also included representing creditors in numerous types of insolvency situations. Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has rated Bill at the highest AV®* rating for lawyers.
- Kansas State University, BS (magna cum laude), 1975
- University of Kansas, JD, 1978
- Professional Background:
- University of Kansas Law Review
- Kansas Bar, 1978
- Co-author, "Creditor Representation in Chapter 11 Cases", Kansas Bar Association Bankruptcy Handbook
- Chapter 7 Panel Trustee member, 1986-1996
- Member, Wichita Bar Association
* CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.