Joshua J. Hofer
Mr. Hofer practices general civil litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Joshua served as a law clerk for Judge Roger L. Wollman of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. In 2007, he graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he served as an Articles Editor for the Arkansas Law Review.
- Areas of Practice:
- John Brown University, B.A., magna cum laude,2001
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2007
- Professional Background:
- Kansas Bar, 2008
- Missouri Bar, 2007
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas, 2008
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2008
- Law Clerk for Judge Roger L. Wollman, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Articles Editor, Arkansas Law Review, 2006-2007
- Member, Kansas Bar Association, Wichita Bar Association
- Member, Wesley E. Brown American Inn of Court
- Confronting the Rules: Needed Changes to Arkansas Rules of Evidence After Crawford v. Washington, 59 ARK. L. REV. 973 (2007).