Robert W. Coykendall
Mr. Coykendall has served as trial counsel in civil litigation involving a host of substantive issues, from class actions to intellectual property litigation to eminent domain, representing a wide range of clients, including chemical companies, oil and gas exploration and production companies, and individuals. Bob has served as lead class action counsel in a number of class actions. He has represented clients before the Kansas Supreme Court, Kansas Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals, and has argued before the United States Supreme Court. Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has rated Bob at the highest AV®* rating for lawyers.
- Areas of Practice:
- University of Kansas, BA 1976
- University of Kansas, MA 1979
- University of Kansas, JD 1979
- Professional Background:
- Kansas Bar, 1979
- Clerk of U.S. District Court of Kansas, Hon. Frank G. Theis, 1979-81
* CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.